1/2 block of firm tofu, crumbled
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup chopped spinach
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Red chilli powder (swad anusar)
Salt and pepper, (swad anusar)
Banane Ki Vidhi
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté the crumbled tofu until it starts to brown slightly.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes until they soften.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Sprinkle the turmeric, salt, and pepper over the mixture. Mix well to evenly distribute the spices.
- Cook for a few more minutes until the tofu is heated through and the flavors are well combined.
- Serve the tofu scramble on whole-grain toast for a satisfying breakfast.
Feel free to adjust the ingredient quantities to match the number of servings you need. Enjoy these healthy and delicious vegan breakfast options!